"Money Maker!" "Money Maker!"

Most fluid animation I've seen on newgrounds to date and I've been watching toons on here since '00. Can't imagine how long this took.

Blown Minded Blown Minded

Wow, extremely beautiful. Front page worthy. Reminds me of Ridley Scott's Intro. How long did this take?

Crash Does A Thing Crash Does A Thing

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME. So glad someone remembers the legend that is Crash Bandicoot. Crash 2 was the best game of all time.

Plimpton's Video Falconry Plimpton's Video Falconry

To stamper...

I noticed you haven't been making that much material lately man! What are ya, depressed or something? Quit being a queer and make some more songs about sucking dicks. We all miss you!
Your fan,
Benja.
(Btw, movie was awesome.)

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

Decent game..

It was alright. That is all I can say.

Hallows Haunt Hallows Haunt

It took two people to make this garabage?

This is terrible. I know you don't have to be an artist to judge an artist, but because of this waste of space, I no longer respect your opinion. Come on, there isn't even a replay button. Once you die you have to go through the whole "GEKKO007" nonsense.
This is an absolutely dreadful waste of a flash. I will give you a 1 just because it was insanely hard. Good day.

Ws Ft Tomb Dex & IG - This Is Ws Ft Tomb Dex & IG - This Is

what happened to t.o.m.b?!?!?! miss em ;(

-Control: Sentiment- -Control: Sentiment-

Dope, sounds like some kinda underground vampire rave.

Fatal Reception Fatal Reception

Nice massive presets lol. Still sick though.

NG_FBIpolux NG_FBIpolux

Sure it's good... as a photo-realistic piece, but that's all anyone seems to care about on this website. It's like people don't realize cameras were invented for a reason. Don't get me wrong, doing stuff like this takes lots of skill and talent, but I just don't find it particularly creative. That is all, keep it up, there always will be a market for this kind of stuff, it's just not for me is all.

CosmicDeath responds:

I understand where you are coming from, but photorealism is simply about making lifelike and realistic representations within the image. It isn't always possible to include everything you want in a photograph, and even if you could, the feel of the end artwork would not be the same.

Photorealism and fantasy are often mixed together in digital paintings. You can have a painting of something that looks photorealistic but be completely or partially drawn from fantasy. Etienne's pin on his hat, for example, did not exist in the reference photo.

Remember remember... Remember remember...

Pretty good! I'd say his right arm looks a bit weird though... maybe a bit too long? I am not quite sure what it is. I think the elbow is too low.

Steampunk Girl Steampunk Girl

I really like your colouring and shading style..

... but your drawing techniques seem to be kinda iffy. The woman is a tad we out of proportion and has unusually stickily arms. Work on drawing some muscles! I am not talking macho girl, but look take a look at anyones arms, and you will see they are not perfectly flat. But as I said, great colour!

Syringes responds:

Thanks. I know what you mean, its not like I havent been examining arms, its just that its not that easy for me to learn @_@ I practice a lot. D: When it comes to the coloring though, I tend to ruin all the anatomy that is below... :[

Thanks for your review. :]