View Profile benjadaninja

All 118 Audio Reviews

48 w/ Responses

Not bad. I liked the lyrics. The delivery is not exactly my cup of tea, and i didn't like all of the vocal effects but I get what you were doing. You have really good flow.

Production/ mix wise the sample was dope, but the drums (kick drum in particular) need to hit much harder or be louder. The 808 should be more forward or have some more distortion on them. Bass should be more prominent for a modern trappy sounding beat. Also the hi-hats are too trebly and forward in the mix. I have found in most modern trap songs the vocal is the loudest element, buut it doesn't always sound like it. The snare is usually the loudest element, followed by the kick. Get your producer to sidechain the vocals so they can still be the loudest, but with a very short release time on a compressor for the drums to hit hard. Good work though, the mix just isn't 100% It sounds like 98% professional. lol. My two cents, keep it up!

Still my favourite song on Newgrounds. Impeccable mixing.

what happened to t.o.m.b?!?!?! miss em ;(

Dope, sounds like some kinda underground vampire rave.

Ooooooooouch it burns. Tooooo hot boooooooooy.

Dayyyum, finish this one with some 808s dood.

Sunraw responds:

I toyed with some 808s actually instead of the more tamed out kick, it really put some aggression into the track. The mastering was a pain in the ass though so I never turned it over. That lead synth clips hard on the 808s w/o compression idk why.

Dope, I was craving some of them signature hi-hats and snares to kick in though.

The intro is almost crash bandicootesque then it totally changes, love it.

DAMN NAGGA

Bangin, could be mastered way louder though.

26, Male