View Profile benjadaninja

All 118 Audio Reviews

48 w/ Responses

Perfect, expect a verse to this bad booooooooooooooooooi

Bangin

Sick sounds, but I honestly think the drums are off time. They need more swing. You have all these sick beats but it always seems like something is off time in them. Good job though.

Niqqa what

So sick, could i sample the intro?!?!??!

Velada responds:

Thanks a lot. Glad you liked it. Of course you are very welcome to sample. Send me a link though, when you are finished. Good luck.

Banging. Should be way better known.

Hahahahahahahahhahahaha That was perfect, you really sound old and battle hardened. Great job.

Good, I liked it. However, it's really missing something. It doesn't sound quite "industrial" enough. (If that's the right word.) It needs more reverb or something. I really can't put my finger on it, but it just doesn't have the same punch as the mainstream artist's songs that are similar to this.

Slick

Thanks bro :)

Miiiiiiiiiiiight have to sample this.

Haha word.

Beat was incredible... however vocals need some work. I believe they could be way louder... Lyrics were decent, but I found the flow to be off in a few places. The delivery/voice is okay, but I am not sure if it works for this type of song. I think a more party-esque voice (shouting or something) would suit the beat way better, the voice you are using now would be more suited for old school beats. Keep it up though, I see some good potential!

26, Male