View Profile benjadaninja

All 118 Audio Reviews

48 w/ Responses

One of the best intros I've ever heard on an electronic song without a doubt... However, i felt the drop at 1:23 was very anti-climactic. I realize you were sticking to the source material, but I think a bigger change is needed when the drums come in.

Siiick, Publish this boy ya dung!

You're getting way better man. You flow used to be iffy at best to be totally honest, but this is very smooth. Good job.

Appreciate it bro.

Pretty good actually, I'd recommend turning up the high frequencies though!

Thanks frog.

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaackckkckckckckc, how do you get such clean sounds? Teach me :((((((((

Nice intro but when it drops it sounds really muddled. Try compressing that bass better.

Sunraw responds:

It's a really clean sine. It's possible it's too low frequency for your headphones, and you're only getting the mid saw?

Damn. So hype, love vox songs.

DJPigeon responds:

Thanks!

Hey man I've been doin acapella shit like this for a long time, pm me for a collab sometime!

phosphorusprocedure responds:

Fucking swee-eet. Sure thing, dude.

its alright, not quite smooth enough though. I cant put my finger on it.

It's the intentional clips I left on the beginning of the 2nd-4th
chop in the quartets. It's sure to trip some people up.

Good, a little off beat at times though! Not too sure if it's the drums or the sample. Some of the drops don't work either... nothing negative from me here, just putting in my 2 cents. Keep er goin.

TheFantasyClub responds:

All kind of criticism are welcome. And you are welcome, too.

I think there is no offbeats (I tried not to have), i am working the drops to make them better, but with other beats i'm cooking.

26, Male