View Profile benjadaninja

All 118 Audio Reviews

48 w/ Responses

Don't get me wrong...

This dubstep stuff is aight, but I really hope you go back to your hiphop roots... the old stuff like The Celts, Transition and Haywire 100 were your best. Your what inspired me and I hope you haven't quit making hiphop!

haywirehaywire responds:

Thats just the transition I went through - from hip hop to chill dubstep. If you dont like dubstep then i guess you wont like the transition, but if you dont like this genre then i would just recommend to not listen to it instead of commenting on it and saying you dont like it you know? Thanks for the review though.

Like the slow steeze

But the mics abit low quality. Thats all good I don't have the best setup either, props man.

Shits tight

Lyrics are off the hook, I just ain't to into the style of the beat... what can I say I am old fashionedh. Good job holmes. I scoped your other shit too, it's all gravy.

LyRikLyNkLyNd responds:

I really should stick to the olskool, I like real Hip-Hop. I actually leased a few of these modern type songs and really regret it because it's just really not my style. i just thought if I put a mainstream type beat on it more people would hear my message. Oh well fuck it

Breathtaking.

Perfect on it's own, but I thought it would sound cool as a rap beat, so here's mine if anyones intrested: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/liste n/382226 Keep up the good work waterflame!

I like it...

... However, I am not a huge fan of the vocal effects (slowmo stuff,) the lyrics are pretty good though! The beat is good, however I don't usually go for claps. (I find they sound cheaper then snares.) Good job man!

Reminds me of crash bandicoot!

I have no clue why, but bravo!

This is so sick!

I got your link via pm, and wow I am amazed. This is really flowy! I love it!

Epic

I am loving the longer intro and the less hollow piano. The new synths were also a great touch... this is a great improvment to the original, keep it up!

Amazing!

funniest thing i've ever heard in the audio portal.

Your still my favourite dj!

Don't you ever give up!