View Profile benjadaninja

48 audio Reviews with Responses

All 118 Reviews

Dayyyum, finish this one with some 808s dood.

Sunraw responds:

I toyed with some 808s actually instead of the more tamed out kick, it really put some aggression into the track. The mastering was a pain in the ass though so I never turned it over. That lead synth clips hard on the 808s w/o compression idk why.

Hahah dope man! It'd be fun to spit on.

Word lol

Arguably the worst MC on newgrounds.

Carefoot responds:

What do you know shouldn't you be stealing some trap beats, trap lyrics and then making more hipster music? You look like you have down syndrome.

This is so wack it physically hurts me. Music isn't your thing man, I am sorry.

Carefoot responds:

Life is not your thing proceed to kill yourself; your profile pic looks like an early pedophile version of Heisenberg. My worst freestyle on my worst day is better than your entire life.

Lmao, you're the new golden cat.

Carefoot responds:

I will take it as a compliment. Guy on the internet. I think I already owned you in comments, and I am a battle rapper thanks for the hate.

This is cringe-worthy. Just stop.

Carefoot responds:

I bet your life is cringe-worthy. What do you do eat shit? Well do so and die then.

Awesome, but way too much bass!

pftq responds:

Thanks, will work on that

Fire.

ArkAngelNate responds:

Thanks!

Sick sounds, but I honestly think the drums are off time. They need more swing. You have all these sick beats but it always seems like something is off time in them. Good job though.

Niqqa what

So sick, could i sample the intro?!?!??!

Velada responds:

Thanks a lot. Glad you liked it. Of course you are very welcome to sample. Send me a link though, when you are finished. Good luck.

26, Male