View Profile benjadaninja

All 80 Movie Reviews

23 w/ Responses

Most fluid animation I've seen on newgrounds to date and I've been watching toons on here since '00. Can't imagine how long this took.

Wow, extremely beautiful. Front page worthy. Reminds me of Ridley Scott's Intro. How long did this take?

THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME. So glad someone remembers the legend that is Crash Bandicoot. Crash 2 was the best game of all time.

Decent, but I am not gonna ride your dick.
Here's some honest criticism:
Textures could be far better, the cracked desert ground looks pretty bad at times. The turtle's skin is far too plain. I would like to see more wrinkles, imperfections .etc in it. I understand it takes a lot of time to render HD textures, but it would really step up everything about the cartoon if you did. I found the human to be very poorly modelled. He just looks so..... blah. I also found the pacing of the short at times to be straining to say the least. 1:28 - 2:08 might not be a long time, but it felt like an eternity.
Also It could by my internet connection, but some of the sound effects (footsteps) are off time.
Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but it certainly isn't flawless. I hate to see 3d animation shutting out tradition stuff on newgrounds just because it's... well... 3d. Keep doing what you do though dude, you definitely have mad potential.

Gow do you make so many of these? You're seriously pumping them out.

I have never played skyrim. But it doesn't matter. This movie is great. The animation is very fluid and the drawing was simple but worked.

Pretty good fbf. I also noticed that the song used alot of absynth presets.

Wow! Thanks for using my song mate!

Coft responds:

You have my 2 years delayed thank you. I would have asked beforehand but I kinda decided to use it the night before release - it was the best "feel good" song on the portal. Thank for making it :P

Comic gold.

A true gem.

straberrykiler6789 responds:

i am glad you liked our takes on you
:D

Never was a fan of the film but...

This cartoon is amazing